Eyebrow embroidery is one of today’s innovative beauty treatments that offers natural looking, perfectly framed eyebrows for both men and women. The microblading process involves careful implantation of cosmetic pigment into the upper dermis of the brow skin. It usually utilizes a manual hand-tool to make the appearance of natural hair. The treatment is virtually painless and its benefits call for an easy yes for customers who want to fix their eyebrows and make them look better.
The whole thing takes 2-3 hours, this gives your beauty technician enough time to transform your eyebrows. After the treatment, the after-care part plays a big role in making the treatment a success. Being careful on the recovery phase can make or break the ideal eyebrows you’re looking for.
Eyebrow Embroidery Immediate Aftercare Routine
It is important to rinse your eyebrows thoroughly with neutral soap, preferably children’s soap, after approximately 30 minutes of your treatment. This is because you have to remove the cream and lymph applied before the procedure. After rinsing, apply a thin layer of protective serum.
This routine has to be performed three to five times during day time. For the next week post-treatment, you have to maintain this meticulous facial hygiene. Don’t forget to put the cream after you wash your face.
When the first week is done, there are still pointers you have to follow to fully achieve the optimal beauty effect of eyebrow embroidery. To bask in the beauty of this eyebrow treatment, here are after-care pointers you would need to remember:
- Don’t let your eyebrows get wet. Be careful in washing your face and take extra time to avoid the brow part. Using facial wipes can be an alternative to cleaning the brow area.
- Avoid activities that will make you sweat a lot. Excessive sweating can wet and irritate your eyebrows.
- After the treatment, your eyebrows might itch a little as your skin peels. Do not give in to the temptation of scratching it. Let the peeling process occur naturally.
- Do not apply skin care products or make up on the brow area for a week, this might cause skin irritation.
- Don’t schedule important events such as photoshoot or formal celebrations. Your eyebrows will look dark and thick for five days after the treatment. Schedule them once your brow is all perfectly framed and done!
- Do not go swimming or be involved in activities which can wet your eyebrows.
- Be diligent with applying the prescribed aftercare cream. Do the application three to four times a day until the peeling is gone. The peeling process usually takes seven to ten days.
- Notice the peeling and scabbing part of the skin, its rate differs per individual but remember that the slower the scab falls off the better. Applying the aftercare antiseptic cream can slow down the falling off of skin.
- Attend to the follow-up treatment or “touch up” to even out the colors after the scabbing is done. You might notice that the color fades after the peeling and scabbing and the follow-up treatment corrects it. The session can be done after 28 days for the application of the post-complementary color.
The partner of a successful eyebrow embroidery treatment is proper after-care. Taking care of your eyebrows and following the meticulous few weeks can help you achieve the perfectly-framed eyebrow you dreamed of. Schedule a free consultation with Jez Brows today to know what’s best for your eyebrows!